My 3D printed isopod friends!

Been working on this little project for over 2 years, really liking how they are looking! Which one is your favorite?!

The “we have isopods at home” special edition :joy: this was proof of concept all that time ago.

15 Likes

Love them. I like bottom left the most, but they’re all so cute.

7 Likes

Really nice job all of them! My favorite is the middle row left side! The little ducky one! :blush::+1:

4 Likes

Omg these would be such cute blind grab bags to vend at a show.

Awesome idea. They look great!

5 Likes

Wow they are all so amazing! I think the Porcellio scaber lava is my favorite. It was what got me interested in isopods and I will definitely be getting some soon

5 Likes

Those are awesome! Did you print them in pieces, then assemble and paint them? Those look very realistic, I’m impressed.

4 Likes

I am genuinely in love with the bottom left one! It is so cute , I would have it if I could, just saying.

5 Likes

These are amazing! And so cute! You’ve really polished your original design.

5 Likes

Thanks all for the kind comments. Can’t wait to see what else I can make! I want to make green spots and magic potions!

4 Likes

Two parts, legs and body. Legs are rubber actually so they bend. Non breakable legs.

4 Likes

Love these!! Have you done a dairy cow yet? :heart_eyes:

A friend gets some like this, but they roll into balls, from china. Imports them over to sell at her shows etc. Lulu at Rebel Regius if you wanted to check her out. Them rolling them into their little balls may be something you’d enjoy trying! :smiling_face:

3 Likes