My Dark friend

My firned “Fforest”

25 Likes

My G…, It’s a dinosaur !!! :joy:

3 Likes

What a incredible animal :heart_eyes:

To someone from England you seem awfully “Gangsta” right now Linda :joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha … had to Google it to understand the gangsta part in it. It was quite enlightening :joy:. Wanted to write “my God” but then decided to cut it short because I don’t know how religious people on this forum are and I didn’t want to insult anyone. Seems I only made it worst :sweat_smile:. :crazy_face:.

4 Likes

More like made it better… That Iguana is OG

3 Likes

haaaa should of just put OMG

2 Likes

That’s a good one. Don’t know why I didn’t think about that myself :grimacing: :joy:

But really, he is amazing or your photographic skills are amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: or both…Almost looks like a drawing.

2 Likes

Thats some good wildlife photography. Beautiful lizard!! Reminds me of the wildlife photography exhibit I saw the last time I went to my local city museum. You really caught that cutie’s good side. I wish I could do pics this good with my dog.

2 Likes

Excellent photography of a stunning animal. Should make a nice meme as well. “So, do you come here often?”

3 Likes

Haaa I’m suprised there isn’t more memes of it

2 Likes

So whats this photogenic cuties name/sex/approx age? I just wanna pet it. I got to pet an iggy at an expo a yr or two ago. Im standing there petting the female and shes lovin it while the male is lookin at me like back the hell off shes my girlfriend. He looked like he would have taught me a painful lesson if I went near him. Green Iggys are one of my fav lizard species.

3 Likes

@welshmorphology

Such amazing photography do you by chance have a Facebook/Instagram? I have so little content for my page I’m trying to share and plug other pages so my meager group of followers has some other cool stuff to check out

2 Likes

her name is “Fforest” (Welsh spelling she’s a yearling. Perfectly formed just little atm. I don’t think she will be a huge girl. She’s not as big as my other on and some I’ve seen. She eats well and she’s fine to handle

3 Likes

Hi yes. There is a lot like nearly 10k of pics on FB

2 Likes
2 Likes

You really make very beautifull pictures. I showed several to my colleague’s yesterday, they where allready getting a little more fascinated in reptiles because of my story’s, but now they really see the beauty of them and understand my passion. I hope your photograph’s also reach the non-reptile loving public to show them how great our animals are.

5 Likes

BRILLIANT!!!
Yes that was one of my aims. There is a lot on y FB page

4 Likes

I think it would be a brilliant idea to start your own topic in here and post all of your pictures. You can use tags such as #iguana for each animal.

Or even create your own #WelshMorphologyPhotography tag and use it to bunch your topics together into a single search.

By the way, I seriously love this picture from your Instagram

7 Likes

what a good idea. I’m new to this forum so just started tbh
Ahh yes that’s a leopard gecko eye

3 Likes

The forum is fairly simple to use once you get the hang of it, it just takes a bit if fiddling around with random buttons.

Either way I’m really impressed by your work and definitely want to see more of it.

3 Likes