My First Blood

Growing up in New York, I miss my burmese pythons after the state had changed the laws in the mid 2000s.

While I love breeding ball pythons, I wished to have a snake a bit more large to hold.

I look forward to the experience with my new albino t - neg from A-List Animals.

15 Likes

Absolutely amazing blood! Congratulations! Just curious. Have you thought of a new yet? I have a young Borneo myself and his name is Luz. Very laid back! Now you are a part of the STP club here on MM! Lol! :snake::ok_hand:

9 Likes

Lol, love it!!!

I may one day breed as I think bloods need some spotlight. She is sweet as pie!

8 Likes

Good that she’s sweet! You will enjoy her even more! :blush:

8 Likes

She’s definitely a looker!! :eyes:

5 Likes

Very bright, beauty of a python there! Good choice if you wanted a heavier bodied python, congrats!

5 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful snake!

5 Likes

Thanks bud!

5 Likes

Thanks, we love her!

5 Likes

Thanks very much!

5 Likes

I got to get a blood soon lol :joy:.

6 Likes

Yes you do! I know now, I should have got a blood years ago!

6 Likes

I really want a big ivory female :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Every time I see a blood I want to get one too, they’re like the big pillow version of a ball with extra spice. Is your blood as grumpy as I’ve heard they are?

Her back makes me think of melted cheese on enchiladas/chimichangas in white sauce, not saying I’d eat her but she does make me hungry

7 Likes

That’s too good!

shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

7 Likes

She is sweet as pie. She does not behave as the rumors would have you think. Shes super curious, patient and active.

6 Likes

If I ever get another, I think I will go with a golden eye.

7 Likes

They are so gorgeous too. I love a lot of the available morphs.

6 Likes