My girl Orange Crush ate!

Im happy that my girl Orange Crush ate her 1st fuzzy :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :snake: now i don’t feel like such a failure.

I care deeply for my and i try to give the very best care that i can.

3 Likes

That’s great! Congratulations, it’s always super exciting when a new animal eats for the first time.

4 Likes

Yes it shows that im doing something right i believe. I bought a room dehumidifier and now my humidity level is about 51% much better than the 65 to 70 i started with.

Being that these are my very 1st snakes i ever owned i really listened to everyone about the do’s and don’ts.

I’ve been very isolated these last 3 years because of my autoimmune and respiratory issues so my animals have really been a huge help with that. Every animal is a family member even my spiders. I diligently log in everyday temperature and humidity and if they ate etc. I feel every success and every loss, some people may say “it’s just a stupid scorpion or spider etc.” But to me every animal has a worth wether it be a wolf or a tiny spider.

3 Likes

Congratulations it’s such an amazing moment! I love it!

3 Likes

Ive had so much love and support here it definitely is a team success :heart:

3 Likes

That is definitely how I feel about all the support and encouragement that I received here too!

3 Likes

Me also. Congrats on that first feeding in Orange Crush’s new home. I always sigh a big sigh of relief when new ones eat for the first time.

3 Likes

Right? This was downright stressful and after that it was relief and i felt a lil more at ease.

3 Likes

Congrats! It always feels so good to get that first meal in them. It’s a good sign that they’re settling in well and have recovered from whatever stress they endured to get to you.

3 Likes