My introduction:)

Hi, I’m Aaron!
I’ve had my two reptiles for 6 years now :smiley: I’m just a casual reptile keeper, I might be able to get a crestie in the future
I don’t have much to say so I’ll just leave my reptiles pics here!

Rex is my leopard gecko
Max is my ball python

10 Likes

Cute critters! Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome to the fourm! I am super happy that you chose to give this place a try!!

4 Likes

Love the close up on the gecko showing his bumpy skin and those awesome eyes! Very good pic there! Welcome!

4 Likes

Thank you guys!

3 Likes

Hello Aaron! Welcome to the community! Your photos are great! If you want to be a part of a wonderful group of people who have a passion for reptiles and really care about each other then you have come to the right place! :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to the family! Lots of casual keepers here! Very nice couple of critters you have there. Nice photography as well.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking around at the forums here for a while and I noticed how helpful and kind everyone is so I wanted to give it a try! Plus I want somewhere to share my reptiles pics haha

5 Likes

Well in that case share away because we LOVE pictures! :+1::clap::blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! And don’t be afraid to ask questions! There are so many wonderful people here that can answer or give advice on just about anything! And please keep sharing, those are some cute little guys!

5 Likes