My latest bioactive enclosure

I finished my latest bioactive build but im not sure what i will put in here. I had fun with this one. I found a cool skull decoration on Amazon and thought it would look cool with a plant growing out of the skull.

Maybe i will put another mygalomorph but not sure what species im sure ill find an animal to place here. By the time i find something my enclosure should be well established.

5 Likes

This looks so good! I love the aesthetic!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really enjoy being creative.

2 Likes

Very cool looking. I like skulls too.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Now i just need an equally cool animal to live here.

2 Likes

That enclosure looks awesome! I love the plants, skull, and background piece, it all looks really great together.

I really want to try my hand at a bioactive build one of these days, perhaps for some frogs and/or some sort of tropical tarantula or scorpion species or something. Sadly, neither of my snakes are great candidates for true bioactive setups, since they both like to burrow in the substrate and would likely destroy the roots of any live plants. One of these days I’ll get the right kind of animal for bioactive.

3 Likes

I have been contemplating getting back into amphibians and would love to go bioactive with a waterfall and rainforest plants, however that may be sometime next year.

2 Likes

Nice looking setup. I don’t know much about tarantulas but I’ve always wanted an Arizona blonde. Sadly though, none of my family will tolerate a tarantula. Not even my kids will which is crazy because they were raised by a person with snakes lol

3 Likes

Arachnids is tough for many people for some reason.

3 Likes

You’re really killing the builds. Nice work!

2 Likes