My little Crestie Clan

Picked up 5 cresties after 10 years out of the game :smiley:
Got them from Donny so I’ve been leaving them to settle in for the last two weeks.
Excited to see them grow and to breed my boy next year.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Crestie Crew! :joy::fire::heart:

Beautiful lot :blush:

4 Likes

Those are amazing. I can’t wait to see what you produce.

2 Likes

Welcome, you have some beautiful Cresties :heart_eyes: is the red Lilly White from Crestie Universe by any chance?

1 Like

Yes - the two babies are from CU

4 Likes

I thought so :grin: So cute :heart_eyes: can’t wait to see what your Cresties produce when they get bigger

1 Like

Beautiful little creatures there! Good luck with the breeding! Looking forward to baby pictures!

1 Like

Beautiful cresties you got there! Whit me lily is the bomb!

2 Likes

They are amazing, makes me want to buy another Lilly White :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It makes me want to buy a bunch lol :joy:

3 Likes

Do it. Both of you! :rofl:.

I’m gonna keep back all the baby Narutos I get for a long time I must say :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t have the money for another Lilly White just yet :sweat: but I just might save :dollar:

3 Likes

I’m with @foxreptile on this one! I don’t have the money except if it for boas, lol :joy:

3 Likes

To be fair LWs are better in the flesh than on screen.
Very happy that I paid a bit extra for them. Shame they can’t breed together though……

3 Likes

But you can breed them separately and double the chance of more lilly whites :heart_eyes:

I don’t know, as I didn’t go, but I’ve heard that a lot of reptiles were priced up at Doncaster. A long as your happy with your purchase then that’s okay :relaxed:

I got my extreme tricolour Crestie (Honeycomb) from Crestie Universe, he is my favourite youngster…:shushing_face: Don’t tell the others

2 Likes

Not sure about the pricing up. I guess they are worth what someone is willing to pay.

2 Likes

Exactly!
Lily’s now are roughly around 450-600.
Reds more, depending on the red. I’ve been offered a lot of money for my Naruto, But it’s a no, he’ll be breeding next year!

But as you said, is someone is willing to pay it then…

Some were going for 300 at the end of the show apparently, they sold them off cheap.

And someone was selling them for 200 recently on a site, and been told there are more to be listed for 200. So unfortunately because of people like that they were soon be the same price as a tricolours :pensive:

2 Likes

I agree, but I have seen Adult Lilly White’s are selling for about £800-1,200

I have seen some young low expression Lilly White’s for about £300 but still many young high expression between £450-800, I guess lineage might up the cost a little, but ultimately it comes down to what people are willing to pay

1 Like

Yeah, a lot of the more expensive adults Don’t sell easily, even the high whites! People would rather pay cheaper for a young one. There’s a few I’ve been watching for months, I’d love them but I’d rather make them myself so I shall just wait to see what we produce here.

800?? I haven’t seen one that much for a young in a couple years. Blimey.
My gosh. They’re going to drop a lot next year though, so many people making them now.
I’m happy I waited though, wouldn’t of found my boy if I got a Lily quick as wouldn’t of been able to get him also!

Can’t wait to see what your boy produces though :star_struck:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen many young ones at that price. I’ve seen some adults going for much much more, but they are super high expression and from well known breeders.

I’m glad you waited too, Naruto is awesome, have you found him a red spot lady yet?

3 Likes