My mom isnt convinced, I need help

So this is my girl Dawn she is a normal ball python but my mom for some reason thinks she is something else like lace or something that is not a normal. I keep telling her she is just a normal but she doesn’t think so. I can’t convince her myself so maybe someone on here can give there opinion on this please it would be much appreciated.
Her pairing was VPI Axanthic X Pastel Lace
Let me know if you need better pictures.

8 Likes

Looks like a normal to me.

3 Likes

I say Normal too.

3 Likes

That’s what I figured, thanks

4 Likes

Thank you I’ll show my mom this

3 Likes

Het axanthic

4 Likes

Normal het VPI Axanthic!

4 Likes

Yep that is why we got her because of her het

1 Like

Yes she was sold to us as a normal het VPI axanthic I plan on breeding her to my pastel vpi axanthic when they are big enough! :blush:

4 Likes

I swear everytime I read the title of this post I keep reading “convicted” instead of convinced. :rofl: just thought I would let you know because it confuses me and makes me laugh each time.

8 Likes

@ashleyraeanne Me too :joy: I was very confused for a hot second there.

6 Likes

Haha that’s hilarious :rofl:

4 Likes

Dont argue with mum :roll_eyes: its not worth it. :zipper_mouth_face:

What is the difference,? wait, It took me 5 reads to see/perceive what you were saying with my dyslexia :confounded:
convicted” instead of convinced. ok now I see it, :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Normal. The something else is het VPI axanthic.

3 Likes

Is that a Bob Ross bobble head in the background? :rofl:

I agree with the consensus here that this girls a normal :blush:

6 Likes

Ahh my hero. off topic I know but Bob saved me from mental illness from severe bereavement (the worst kind hope you never know it) :sob: by teaching me to paint. and to see joy again in the remaining beauty in the world :face_with_diagonal_mouth:+ happy trees who have a friend :crazy_face:

Point; Sometimes any interest even snakes can help mental health.

2 Likes

Haha yes it is a Bob Ross :rofl:

2 Likes

Bob is very amazing whenever I’m stressed or not doing well or even if I need background noise when I’m doing animal stuff I watch him or just listen to his soothing voice :blush:

1 Like

Bob Ross is so relaxing. I use his painting videos to calm down. It is crazy the talent he has :slightly_smiling_face: :exploding_head:

1 Like