My new baby frilled and juve indonesian frilled dragons

New frilled dragons just had around 2 weeks had them in a grow tent until i got my viv just this week have some nice big cork bark branches to go into viv, 1st time having frilled dragons have read almost everything i have found to read on indonesian frills, but anymore tips will be appreciated i think my viv is perfect for them there doing well really active and temps and humidity almost perfect

6 Likes

Those guys are so so cool! I have not seen that many of them around! Great setup too! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, i know there really hard to get i had to travel from northern ireland to Scotland to get the bigger 1 then just happened to find 1 for sale in republic of Ireland and had to get it delivered up by courier after trying to get some for years, i have chinese water dragons aswell that are good to watch but im lovin the behaviour of the frilled dragons constantly active, i have some nice cork logs ordered hoping to make it bit more suitable but cant wait see them growing on as ive got them from young age

3 Likes

Seriously a really great undertaking! As well as the CWD’s! :+1:

1 Like

I would love to visit Ireland and Scotland btw . I am sure there are many breathtaking sights to see! :balloon::pray:

1 Like

Thanks, i just joined this to pick up extra info and get some viv setup ideas and see what other species are out there cause i always have room for a few more tanks lol

2 Likes

Well I am sure as soon as people see your setups and what you have in them I am sure you will get plenty of suggestions/advice and info. I am sure you will enjoy it here and glad to have you! When I see the Frilled Dragons I think of the movie Jurassic Park! :joy:

1 Like

Thats the reason i always wanted them was obsessed with them called the bigger 1 dilo cause there like we mini dilophosauras lol im hoping i got lucky and its a male and female i have because there really hard to get in uk

2 Likes