My new female

I just got my baby, i call her orange crush. She is adorable i look forward to watching her grow. She is settled in her new tub didnt hesitate to find a place to hide.

5 Likes

Oh she’s very pretty!

1 Like

Thanks when i saw her i knew i wanted her. She was so pretty so i called her orange crush as a sort of play on words as in i had a crush on her.

1 Like

She’s beautiful. I love the colors and I’m sure they are much better in person.

1 Like

They are but i don’t have the best phone its like economy phone Samsung A32 5g. I wish i knew about cameras so i could take better pictures. Our phone cameras often don’t do our amazing animals justice.

1 Like

I want to hold Orange Crush so bad but im being patient and waiting. I held Snowfall fir a minute or 2 when i went to check his enclosure, he was curious so i let him crawl on my arm i didn’t pick him up i basically let him do it if he felt. After i took temperature reading and humidity gave fresh water like half a small dish and checked for anything i needed to clean up i put him back. Orange Crush has taken to hiding under the plastic hide i made i still will do my checks but limit interaction to very short short touch to see if shes ok.

3 Likes