My newest girl :)

Leopard lesser spotnose het clown.

6 Likes

beautiful!!

2 Likes

She’s quite the looker.

2 Likes

She’s a beauty. I could tell you for sure with a picture of her headstamp, but from these pictures I only see leopard lesser without Spotnose. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the only pic of her head i have at the moment.

Spot nose is definitely there…but due to the lesser it is severely washed out.

It is not there. This animal is lesser leopard, but it is not spotnose. That head pic was all I needed.

3 Likes

Here are a couple of good comparisons of lesser leo spotnose animals currently on MM. :slight_smile:

Leopard Lesser Spotnose Het Clown Ball Pythons by Safari Pets - MorphMarket (this one is likely also fire)
Lesser Leopard Spotnose 50% Het Pied Ball Pythons by Figure 4 Reptiles - MorphMarket

Your animal has a much sparser, yellower pattern without the chaining and bright dorsal and tan color that is characteristic of this combo with spotnose. It also doesn’t have a spotnose headstamp. :slight_smile: But it is a very nice leopard lesser!

3 Likes

I see it now. After comparing her headstamp to leopard its identical, just super faded. I wonder if i should contact the breeder about the error? She was labeled as having spotnose as well. And clearly she doesnt. Thank you for your insight and knowledge. Im thankful for it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem at all. :slight_smile: You could always contact the breeder, it’s what I generally do. That said, there’s unfortunately no guarantee the breeder would do anything about it, but you could absolutely try.

4 Likes

Im definitely going to keep this beautiful girl! She will be pretty powerful when i try my hand at breeding.

3 Likes

Definitely wanna add leopard and spotnose to my collection. She’s a pretty one though :smile:

2 Likes