Name ideas for my crestie

Here is Berb (she came with the name)! I really want to name her something else as I like naming my reptiles, but I’m stuck as to what her name should be.

My theme has been coffee / syrups and favourite foods. I had thought of a few names but some aren’t within the theme so thought I’d ask for naming suggestions before I commit to either sticking with the theme or moving away from it.

Any ideas?

6 Likes

I think a poll is needed for all the name ideas you have for her!
Rather than us choosing for you, I sense you may have some great names already in that head of yours! :laughing:

3 Likes

I was hoping for some suggestions before doing a poll incase something else catches my eye :eye:

2 Likes

Do you have a Machiato?

Is that even spelled right? I’m not a fancy coffee kinda guy.

2 Likes

I only see Berb :joy:

Um…
She needs a name that’s not… ‘Cute’ I think…

What are your fav movies? Shows? :thinking:

I had thought of macchiato but thought it might suit a male more.

I don’t really have time to watch TV anymore so not much I can go on with that.

My son and I have been watching Pokémon and the air bender program legend of korra and was thinking something like that could be good because then he would feel more included but then I might look silly when his all grown up lol

I don’t actually drink coffee, I drink tea. But we were out for coffee (husband loves coffee) and I just loved the idea of naming my Cresties after coffee etc :sweat_smile:

I agree she doesn’t suit a ‘cute’ name despite her sweet personality

So my ideas are:

Vienna (coffee theme)
Black Forest Gateau (food theme)
Viennetta (food theme)
Luna

1 Like

LUNA!!!

From PJ Mask?!?

I think Vienna personally. Poll time! Haha.
Luna is something I liked but for a pale crestie! But spelt Lunar because why not :sweat_smile: And Korra was on the list also as that a brill show haha.
Any gosh your boys are awesome! Brilliant shows there! :wink:
I guarantee my daughters pair she’s having will be named after pokemon. She’s obsessed!! :laughing:

1 Like

I second Vienna!
I like that name so much I might take it for a future girl…:smirk:
I love naming my snakes after foods too.:grinning:

2 Likes

I actually got Luna from Sailor Moon, I use to watch it as a kid (was my favourite).

I will set up a vote now.

My eldest has already tried making a few after Pokémon. Cookie was almost Charazard till I said he should be red if his going to have that name lol

Failing Pokémon he will name some after bayblade of given the chance.

2 Likes

Hubby likes our snakes to have people names so I settled on food named for our Cresties :relaxed:

2 Likes

Let the voting begin

• Vienna
  • Black Forest Gateau
  • Viennetta
  • Luna

0 voters

Like Vienna sausages? :rofl: I would say to name her frappuccino or frappe for short. I know you guys mean vienna coffee, but I cant help thinking of the sausages in a can.

2 Likes

I think of the song by Billy Joel :blush:
I actually assumed that’s why Vienna! I don’t drink coffee or tea so :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Frappachino is quite a light coffee, not dark. I’ve already reserved that name for a future gecko :grin:

2 Likes

Dark gecko = bitter coffee….

1 Like

Espresso…?

3 Likes

That sounds nicer!
But I love espresso…

1 Like

I had a Gecko named espresso already. She turned out to be a he so sold on :pensive: but I don’t want to be reminded of selling him because he was an awesome gecko and he suited the name

1 Like