Name your morph game!

Also Sulfur and Acid could be Deadly Lace

1 Like

I don’t know if stranger is recessive or if it’s codominant but if it what is codominant super stranger danger would be Oh No

3 Likes

That’s the one :wink:
Either that or “Erozygous” :joy:

4 Likes

mine is a fire lesser pinstripe banana which I cant find on genetic wizard.

if you substitute the fire for pastel then thats a banana emperor pin but my version doesnt have a name

2 Likes

Okay, so I don’t want to take over the thread, but since we are discussing gene combo names…

This was my first ever hatchling bred, which was this year. Only a few have seen her as I have been keeping pics of her only for myself.

She is a Cinnamon Super Pastel Hidden Gene Woma, with slight Paradoxing, I believe.

I have done some research and could not find this gene combo anywhere, I am not sure if she is a World First or not, or even trying to go about naming her.

But without further ado, I give you my beautiful girl named “Silver”

Any name for the combo suggestions etc. Would be greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen one!!! And she is amazing!!! Go luck with getting world of ball pythons to list it. I’ve been waiting on 5 of them to be listed forever! Looks like horchata to me! That’s what I would call it.

7 Likes

Thanks so much!!! I knew you would be the first to reply!!!:yum::ok_hand:

I have tried contacting World Of Ball Pythons, to get her listed, but no luck at all, no response.

Isn’t it great that my first ever hatchling is a World First!!! I am super happy!!! Once again a BIG thank you for the help with my Cinnamon Pastel HGW male and the id etc. etc.:ok_hand:

Love the name…Horchata

4 Likes

You can go on the site and submit it yourself. And years later they will update it. And that is definitely an awesome snake to hatch out during your first season!! Keep it up look forward to seeing all the snakes you produce!!!

2 Likes

I am going to definately do that!!!
I have a gem of a male that can create such wonderful combos that have never been done…whoop whoop.

Thanks so much, really appreciate it.
Already working on next season’s breeding plans…:smirk::smirk::smirk:

In about a week’s time I will show what I am holding back from my first season breeding, it definately was an amazing one for me.

3 Likes

I look forward to it think I may post some updated pictures of my holdbacks! Lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I have to show off a bit, to be honest never thought I’d be able to pull it off, but thanks to everyone on this site, I was able to.

Just remember, I’m allowed to show off, you not as much, I’m not able to get all the genes you can get in the US, I have to try and make do with what’s available…LOL…just kidding, please show off, it inspires me!!!

3 Likes

@extremeexotics That snake is as nice as anything I produced this year!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, that is amazing to hear!!!
Can’t wait to visit some of the BP breeders in the US later this year!!! It’s gonna be amazing.
Would really love to visit as many breeders as possible. I want to try and import to SA, especially the genes that we don’t have out here.
To give you an idea of how limited we are, currently on MM there are over 20 000 BP’s listed for sale in the US, in SA it is just over 500

3 Likes

Camouflage for the green one.

1 Like

@melissa45 Nice!!! That’s good thinking!

1 Like

Fire + orange dream = sunkist

2 Likes

I’m sorry to burst bubbles :no_mouth: but Super Pastel Cinnamon HGW has been produced already …

Nerd even produced a Coral Glow Cinnamon Hidden Gene Woma Super Pastel.

Nobody has named it yet though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She is absolutely beautiful still though!

2 Likes

That’s okay, no bubbles burst…still super excited for producing my very own in my first breeding season. The Cinnamon Super Pastel HGW on MM, looks so different from mine, just shows the big differences that can be produced.

4 Likes

For a first breeding season that is a incredible animal to get.

I would pay really big money to have a girl like that in my collection :metal::metal:

4 Likes

Thanks so much. Yeah I was super happy, and couldn’t believe it. What a way to start hey.

Thanks for your input, otherwise I might have tried to take credit for producing it, and the credit doesn’t belong to me. Appreciate it.:ok_hand:

3 Likes