Name your morph game!

#new morph and combo naming game
So I had some down time at work and was busy scrambling around in my yard sale of an A.D.D brain I not sure if this is a topic somewhere else, but I’d love to hear… I guess see what kind of funny or creative names people would have for different morph combos or even say a discovered new morph. I think there could be some really laughable ones.
Anyway I’ll give a couple examples:
Morph combo name- Champagne mahogany Bamboo- Shamu. Or to fit word play Chamoo
If I discovered a new Recessive Morph, I’d name it- Het-hike… because I think I’d laugh every time someone said this is a “blah blah blah 100% Het Het-hike.” So stupid it makes me happy!

Ok so hopefully people will throw in thier thoughts maybe we can make laughs and dreams come true.
Thanks everyone!

7 Likes

Fire Mojave Het Albino x Fire Mojave Het Albino is
Super Fire Cherry Bomb
or call it Atomic Bomb.

4 Likes

Someone’s gotta name a inc-dominant morph the “Duper” The homozygous morph is called “Super-Duper”

14 Likes

I plan on making black pastel champagne Huffman orange ghost. I don’t believe anyone has made it. It should in theory look pied. Super black pastel version is a black matter super cinny version is grey matter and then there’s the 8 ball matter. I plan on calling mine “The Matter of Fact” patent pending lol. Plan on doing the green pastel version too Green Matter don’t sound that cool though. Working on something catchy for that. When I turned in super vanilla pastel sable to world of ball pythons I called it the Dark Blizzard!

5 Likes

I believe this was done years ago. It was a fader/whiteout trait but ultimately it didn’t prove to be a genetic trait it was polygenic.

2 Likes

Well we need some reincarnation on that one… so simple but perfect… just think of all the combos you could name with Super dooper!

2 Likes

Or someone could name it Super Duper so the super version would be Super Super Duper.

1 Like

I’ve jokingly named my goa lto create a axanthic enchi batman ball python the “mambo #5” project because of the amount of females it’s going to take to get there

6 Likes

Think maybe A gene that fades color could be called: Flush the a play on words you could call the super version: A Royal Flush. Oh yeah a pun.

2 Likes

Lemonblast Sugar should ABSOLUTELY be called ‘Lemonade’ and I will die on this hill

7 Likes

“This is my Super Duper Yellowbelly double het Pied Clown”

Just imagine :rofl:

4 Likes

I can’t help but immediately think of a bamboo pastel spider. Bamboobee. I’ll take a pair!

3 Likes

If I ever make a new morph I am going to name it either super duper or duper (if it’s an inc-dom) :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Has a YB snow been done? I’d laugh for days if someone told me they have a yellow snow.

Edit: or a Yellow Snow Ball. That’s arguably worse lol

6 Likes

The best I can find
here
White & Yellow Snow (Mack)

The first one has already been made but I don’t think it has a combo name … :wink::wink:

Acid - Pastel - Pinstripe = Eagle
Acid - Pastel - Pinstripe - Banana = Golden Eagle

My own genes.
Dom = Saiyan … Super Saiyan.
Rec = Tea… Het Tea… (Hetty the hoover)

4 Likes

@wulfsign I could be mistaken but in some cases is snow not, Axantic albino. If sow you could also add yb to that. Brown back could be brown snow, but there is no need to go there!

2 Likes

@eaglereptiles are we talking about that creepy vacuum that smiles at you as you clean?

2 Likes

I would say it would be so funny to have a
Sweet Weirdo = Sugar Stranger Special
:rofl:

5 Likes

On that note A morph named Danger would be great with stranger.

5 Likes