NARBC Arlington, TX

Aw, that is sad you missed this one. But congratulations on the new grandbaby!

1 Like

MorphMarket will be there! Come by and say hi!

5 Likes

Me to my husband explaining why I need more hognoses. Lmao.

3 Likes

@spottedbull Also if you and your wife are ever at one of the shows in Florida hit up my husband and I. We second your opinion on the crowds/stupidity. Also perhaps next year weā€™ll try to get to a larger show or two out of state. Weā€™re going to one up in northern Florida in about a week. The ones down closer to us (south Florida) have been ok but nothin to write home about. (Also definitely getting the early entrance tickets). Last show we attended the amount of people taking selfieā€™s with animals they had no intention of buying was too damn high! Plus people taking up space in front of tables people would like to peruse just having an hour long conversation (not reptile/sale related) instead of moving aside so people can shop was infuriating. Lol.

Definitely let us know how it is! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never know when we may load up and head out of town. Florida would be a good place to visit!

Yall come up to a show in Dallas area. There are lots of them throughout the year.

Looks like we are going to get to go after all. Wife decided we need to get the 4 yo grandson out of the house so his parents can rest.

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to check one out! And I bet the grandson is gonna have a blast! Weā€™re taking our 12 year old niece to Repticon in Orlando next week. She canā€™t wait to go. She loves helping with and handling our pets and sheā€™s been begging her mom for a leopard gecko, crested gecko, or a hognose(sheā€™s a good kid and Iā€™d personally trust her with the care) although my sister said if she comes home with a snake weā€™re never allowed to take her on a trip again :joy:

3 Likes

Dodge thinks every animal we have are his. Though heā€™s not real keen on the tarantulas. He has his own crestie and isopods, and a robo hamster.

1 Like

No Iā€™m not going, sadly
but I might go to March 12 and 13 HERPS Conroe.

My parents were the same way! 15 years of asking and silence dedicated research led me to getting a boa lol. Now, I am growing up my female Anery Sterling because I am breeding boas.

2 Likes

That is what my mom says. Me and my dad are very vulnerable to ā€œgreat dealsā€. :rofl: My dad is totally chill with me getting more herptiles and inverts but my mom definitely opposes it. Me and my dad love to go to expos together and even my dad is tempted to get a couple but we catch each-other with ā€œWhat will mom think if we get this $500 tarantulaā€¦ā€ and that sends us back on our way :rofl:

2 Likes

Get the $30 sling and raise it up to the expensive adult.

3 Likes

It was a T. seladonia sling lol

They really catch my eye with the size that is borderline small but still impressive. The colors are a nice bonus, too. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeah, I can only take so much stupidity before I just turn into a complete a**hole to everybody.

1 Like

Just left the auction (first time attending). I stayed as long as I could before the sound got to me. Always an interesting event to attend.

1 Like

I was the chick that waved at you :joy:

1 Like

We were there Saturday - ended up coming home with 1.0 paradox snow KSB, 1.0 T+ albino house snake, and a nice sized 0.1 vanilla het clown BP. I thought this NARBC was better than the last few we attended.

3 Likes

We got our tegu! And I was able to snag a pastel HRA spotnose het clown girl, even though weā€™d agreed no more snakes - I got another breeder rack so my growing babies are leaving empty space, I just had to get something to fill those tubs! :wink:

3 Likes

Lol, no more snakes

1 Like