NARBC Arlington, TX

Anyone going to NARBC in Arlington, TX next weekend? We are getting the VIP tickets and getting in early. My inability to deal with excessive stupidity sometimes prevents me from being in big crowds.

10 Likes

I’m going, but just with regular tickets :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

We’re hitting the second one, I think September

4 Likes

I’ll be there, just gonna be looking around - I was told no more snakes buuuut I might find the perfect fit for a breeding project :eyes:

4 Likes

Darn! If I had known sooner I might’ve been able to convince my dad to let me go :rofl: Maybe September. :slight_smile: You all need to let us know how it went with all the expos coming up!

1 Like

Yeah us too, looking around. But we do have several empty enclosures at the moment…

4 Likes

Yeah. I have lots that I was planning on building up to sell them but if I find something nice… :rofl: Our closest is the Wasatch Reptile Expo and I am even considering pushing it and vending this year. Nothing set in stone yet but it could be fun though… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No more snakes!!!
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

4 Likes

Yeah right lol :joy:

2 Likes

It is physically impossible to leave an expo without something new. :rofl: Unless you have really great self-control :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m scared to go to an expo, because I think I will buy really nice boas :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That is always a fear. There is always some pretty nice stuff and you feel obligated to buy them because you will never get that chance again :slight_smile: The happiness is worth being broke :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel that :crazy_face:! I can’t wait until I can get more female growups, hopefully a few this year actually. Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Best secret to expos is never bring in a debit/credit card. Take out what cash you can afford or have saved up. Spend only that.

I’ll probably get some isopods and a sling or two.

Gotta new grandson coming several weeks early tomorrow morning so I may not even go.

3 Likes

Golden Advice!

2 Likes

@spottedbull my brain would somehow find a way around that like “What is an extra $100 gonna do?” Then I will spend about 8 sets of $100 more than what I can afford. My parents don’t let me go to grocery stores anymore without them because I once came back with 20 party-sized bags of Cheetos." :smile:

2 Likes

Well being a sort of old fart, I’ve learned some self discipline.

And my wife is going with me.

2 Likes

My boyfriend has suddenly changed his mind, while we’re still “not looking” for any snakes, we’re now keeping our eyes peeled for a tegu lmao

2 Likes

Since my grandson had to be brought into the world a few weeks ahead of time, we are going to skip this one to get my first grandson into his own room. Yall have fun. There are usually several tegu’s at the shows. Make sure you get a captive bred one.

4 Likes

I’m going up to Texas as well, but just have normal tickets this time.

2 Likes