NARBC Tinley Park - show pictures

@tommccarthy I’m a sucker for GB Kings, but that cribo? Drool!

1 Like

Those are my buddies Sterling maybe able to get a little off the price. I believe he ships to.

6 Likes

No i missed the belt. I should have said hi at your booth. But you guys where busy and my son want to look for his snakes. I October i will stop and day hi.

3 Likes

Sweet, that will probably work out then. We will see :joy:.

3 Likes

That sounds like fighting talk :crazy_face: we have a challenger!
Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

4 Likes

Ultimate warrior was my favorite as a kid. Lol

4 Likes

And me as well!!

Sounds like a challenge!

4 Likes

I mean, Johns looking pretty buff lately :sweat_smile: could be a tough one :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well I am 6’ 3" tall and weigh around 385…

4 Likes

Here are some pictures from this years NARBC show in Tinley from today. I will try and get more tomorrow.

3 Likes

This is how I started my day before Tinley. Stop to pick up my son at his home, and his little friend climbed up me to say hi. :rofl:

6 Likes

My mom said no way is that ever with me

3 Likes

Awesome pics Tom, my favorite was the 400 dollar female from next level, such amazing contrast.

3 Likes

Here are a few more pictures from today.

4 Likes

Hi Dennis, I know that female was fantastic looking in person. I almost bought the VPI jungle male I was holding just above her pictures. And just so you know, they belong to Chris of Second City Constrictors, not Next level. Very nice guy and takes good care of his boas.

5 Likes

Thanks for that Tom. That would’ve been tough to not buy that fella. VPI is amazing stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah, the colors develop so much as they age. It is like fine wine, better with size.

3 Likes

For me, its the VPI Fire!!

3 Likes

Who’s going to Tinley next weekend? I will be there checking things out. If I find what I like, I may pick up a VPI male.

7 Likes

I wish! all of your pics from the past shows look amazing! I just have to wait until April for my expo lol.

5 Likes