Need help id’ing this snakes morphs

I’m being told he’s a male banana orange dream bongo does that look correct for him

9 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t answer your question but I can say he is a very pretty boy! :+1::snake:

3 Likes

I also can’t answer, as I’m not a BP person, but if I’ve picked up anything from the posts here, the color and those speckles does indicate banana!
It’s probably the more crazy genes you really wanna know about though :joy: gorgeous fella!

5 Likes

That’s a gorgeous python! I can definitely see the orange dream in it, side pattern bigger not any real alien heads, and look at the saturation of color on em! Very pretty! Unfortunately I am not experienced at all with bongo, I know it makes a busyness to the body pattern and usually lighter colors, but I couldn’t tell you if it’s definitely in that bp.

6 Likes

I agree with banereptiles. The side pattern definitely looks like OD banana.
I don’t know bongo well enough either to give a good yes or no, but I agree that there does look to be a 3rd gene involved.

edit: is it possible to see the nose from the front? I vaguely remember someone saying bongo gave little nose bumps so that may help distinguish the gene as well

6 Likes

He looks very similar to my boy, Diego (banana, OD, enchi, cinnamon). Diego’s colors are like yours - I think it was the lighting in

4 Likes

@wreckroomsnakes may be able to help on this one

5 Likes

Looks to be od banana, I don’t see bongo in this.
Pretty either way.

2 Likes