Need help Identifying this little guy

Breeding was mystic potion x normal and ended up with this guy. the last 2 pics are parents.

3 Likes

Looks like a nice Mojave to me.

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s him next to Mojave and a mystic. He is so much blacker

Mojave/mystic are variable in color. Looks like a Mojave/mystic (hard to tell them apart) to me as well.

1 Like

Definitely mystic to me! May have some granite in one of the parents as well. I have a amazing line of phantoms that always are darker and have crazy side patterns and belly melts very similar to that! Keeper for sure!

3 Likes

5th picture appears to be a mystic potion from my end.

I had a very similar result in a clutch this year. 2 out of 5 came out with more ring-like alien heads with granite-like rings inside. Also on mine the color was less yellow and gold than normal, and more tan or bronze. Color is tough to see in photos tho, so not sure if that part is consistent between our clutches.

Certain morphs can mask others, like Mystic Potion in your case and Bamboo in mine. Knowing the pairing that made the Mystic Potion might help too if you can get it.

If you’re going to sell that one, it’s gotta be as a Mystic or Mojave. Otherwise hold it back and prove whether that granite look is genetic or just a fluke!

1 Like