NEED HELP: What is she?

Hello,

I am looking to adopt a panda pied super cinnamon python and im just curious if this specific morph has neurological disorder/what is it worth? This is the panda pied im looking to adopt, any information is useful!!
snake 1

9 Likes

it does tend to have more kinks and facial deformities would not recommend animal in picture does have facial deformities and is also quite expensive not sure how much tho

5 Likes

All the panda pieds I’ve seen all look perfectly fine and that snake is beautiful. Just practice your due diligence if you decide its going to be more than just a pet

4 Likes

Adopt or buy?

That does appear to be a panda pied (super cinnamon pied) to me, and while this morph is not known for having neurological problems, they have a tendency to be born with duckbills, kinking or facial deformites due to the presence of super cinnamon/black pastel . To me the head shape looks kind of funky, but it’s hard to tell from the angle of the picture

Edit: I would make sure if you plan to get this snake, it’s from some one reputable that you trust. Panda pieds seem to be a common morph scammers use to lure people in

8 Likes

Looks like it’s got a little bit of duckbilling and definitely has the dragon nostrils where they’re raised up from the bill at opposing angles.

8 Likes

A couple of things, Panda Pieds as I understand it are traditionally super black pastel pieds. As well, super cinnamon pieds tend towards all white (or very very little color), if that one is a super cinnamon I would be very surprised. It does look like a panda pied (super black pastel pied) and does appear to have some slight abnormalities showing. But if it eats good and is growing would be a nice animal to add to your collection.

6 Likes

I have to agree with @chesterhf & @themorphranch. If you do get it, I would not use it for breeding. So it would be an expensive pet.

4 Likes

So a heads up, this animal appears to be a scam. Something about your post and this photo reminded me of some I’d seen going around on FB & IG. Right now there’s a very lucrative scam market for reptiles. A reverse image search brought me to a FB page called Ballpythons for rehoming. A look at the accounts that posted reviews of the business and they’re pretty obvious fakes.

9 Likes

Good catch. A free panda pied was a bit generous. Lol

4 Likes

Good catch! that’s what I was afraid of

4 Likes

I was always taught if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

I used to be in one of the larger corn snake groups and these kinds of people would post there, too. More than once someone got scammed, I hated seeing people posting so excited about their new snake, only to find out not only weren’t they getting the animal, they were now out any money they sent for shipping or whatever fake pricing.

4 Likes