Need opinions on new racks

Hey everyone, I’m looking for some opinions about new racks. I currently use C-Serpent 12 quart shoebox racks to house my breeder leopard geckos. They work great and I absolutely love them. The only thing is I think they are a little small for some of my geckos. I’d like to get a few racks with larger tub sizes for my breeders to give them more space. What are some other good brands to look into and try that have a larger tub size? Hoping for 20 qt or larger to give them a fair amount of space. Thanks so much!

1 Like

My personal favorite small to mid size racks are the Reptile Basics VE racks.

3 Likes

I’m going to use 28 qt sterilite tubs for my leopard gecko rack. I’m going to build it out of melamine sheets. I use 16 qt tubs now but I feel like they are a bit small.

1 Like

I just bought an ARS hybrid 5540 with polycarbonate tubs for my geckos. It hasn’t arrived yet, but I’m anticipating it will be perfect.

I did have a much lesser known rack maker steal $750 from me, then cut off all contact after I commissioned custom racks. That was even after I’d previously bought from him in the past without issues. I’d already separately purchased the expensive tubs. (I cannot name the seller here as it’s against forum rules.)

So I strongly advise buying only from extremely well-respected companies with solid reputations. The increased price and wait time are worth it.

3 Likes