Need opinions on OD YB

Looking to add an OD female to my collection for breeding projects. Found an OD YB female today for what looks like a good price. Looking for opinions? Looks pretty nice to me!

What kind of opinions are you looking for? Could you be a little more specific?

1 Like

I’m looking for opinions on the quality of this snake. It does look pretty nice to me but have just started looking at Orange Dreams.

Do you have any pictures?

1 Like

:man_facepalming: Thought I had it on original post and now I see that I didn’t.

3 Likes

Ok.
I think it’s a beautiful example of those 2 genes. The yellowbelly really is coming out nicely. Nice high blushing and beautiful colors.
With that said for 250$( if that’s the price on the empty case I see) I personally think that’s little high but definitely not unreasonable.
Beautiful snake.

2 Likes

Ok thanks. I tried comparing it to some similar snakes listed here and it seemed in line or better priced. But the breeder is local and seems like a decent person. Worth a few extra $$ to me if I can learn a little from him. Thanks for your help!!!:+1::+1:

2 Likes

That is definitely a smart statement. I would do the same too, can’t pass up an opportunity to learn, and him being local to you is a nice way to build a connection for later down the line.

5 Likes

You’re right. I just skimmed prices real quick and I don’t remember that combo going for 250$. I thought they were around 200$, but I haven’t breed balls for a few years now so maybe they have shot up a bit.
She’s definitely a stunner man, congrats if you pick her up and send us a pic when you get her home all settled in :+1:.

1 Like

Will do - thanks!

1 Like