New addition to the Crestie fam!

I made my own coconuts, I just opened the eye at the top, drained the milk and then made a hole with a dremel tool and drilled the other two eyes out to hang it from.

2 Likes

I bought the coconuts and made the hanging holes and hung them myself.

If you decide to do something similar, use strong string. I used white string and doesn’t last so I’m slowly changing them all to the gray paracord that you see in some of the pics

I have also bought some off of Etsy, but I haven’t used those ones yet

2 Likes

Not the best pic, but managed to get a peak at the lil one sleeping on the substrate. He/She has a bamboo hide up top but prefers the substrate for sleeping.

My Cresties use coconut hides for jumping, climbing & sleeping.

3 Likes

My lil Naruto this morning❤️

3 Likes

The red spots show up really well when his unfired.

3 Likes

I tried washing his red tail line off on the weekend… I actually thought it was blood and he’d hurt himself :woman_facepalming:t2: Turns out he just has a red line… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Fun in the sun :sunny:

4 Likes

We have more Red spots! :heart_eyes:
He’s growing so quickly I swear, slow down boy! :sweat_smile: Though I can’t wait to see him as an adult! :blush:

5 Likes

Pretty fired up boy!

7 Likes

And these are from today. We were chilling in the sun again :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Wow that red base with the lily white!! It is a killer!

2 Likes

OMG he looks like his going to jump in lol

Nothing but rain here today! But I’ve been at work so doesn’t matter

2 Likes

Defo looking forward to next year with him! He’s got a couple lovely ladies lined up! :blush:

He was watching the koi. I just sat watching him watching them :joy:
He even tilted his little head when they came up to eat!

Oh no! Had enough of the rain to last me a lifetime now! Been horrendous here for weeks, finally got some sun so been sat outside with the dogs most of the day!

1 Like

Ha, I know one of my Cresties would jump in thinking the fish were lady Cresties!

We’ve had a few great days of sunshine, just not yesterday and hopefully more sunshine to come :crossed_fingers:

Bet the doggies enjoyed laying in the sunshine

2 Likes

Naruto enjoying a rainy day. Seems to be liking the rain drops! :blush:

4 Likes

OMG I love the tongue pic :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s a funny boy, was enjoying the water! Think he’s going into shed as funny colour patches on him, haven’t caught him shedding yet so…
Cannot wait to pair him :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

He’s more red than the pics show but nearly fully fired :blush:

5 Likes

I don’t know why we choose red Cresties, they are a nightmare to capture the colour!

2 Likes