New addition to the family

Would you guys rather see snows (and possible yetis), or axanthic condas (and possible axanthic supercondas)?

2 Likes

Not sure if you already decided but axanthic superconda would be my pick! Both would be super cool.

Me personally I’d go with a conda het snow, this would give you options across the board for albinos, snows, and axanthic with/without conda or superconda. I am biased though because I loveee snows, so at the end of the day you have to choose what you enjoy the most and what your personal genetic goal is.

3 Likes

Couldnt of said it better myself.

3 Likes

That is what I will going for when I get into hogs!

2 Likes

I gotta agree with @ghsaltie, youve got more options and options are never a bad thing.

1 Like

Yeah, I ending up going with the het snow. I decided that I wanted to work with snows.

4 Likes

Maybe you will hit the yeti! It is a pretty good chance lol.

1 Like

That would be amazing if I got a yeti. That one would definitely be a holdback.

2 Likes

Yeti hogs are :fire:

1 Like

Maybe you will get a female yeti lol, that would be a dream!

3 Likes

Lol don’t get my hopes up :joy:

2 Likes

Do we get a picture yet? I’m hoping to hit the yeti jackpot next year and male or female, im keeping it!

2 Likes

Soon! I have one lined up, but I can’t pick it up until April. As soon as I get it though, I’ll make a post about it on the show off your hognoses thread and I’ll make a new topic about it. I’ll post some pics of my current hoggie tomorrow though.

2 Likes