New babies coming!

I bought myself a couple xmas presents!

Pewter HRA Champagne Flame boy and pewter sandblast piebald female!

Uploading: 1000013788.jpg…

10 Likes

Well Merry Christmas to you and those are some beautiful babies! Congratulations! Are you planning to breed them? Down the road of course…… :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Grey matter and urban camo project I assume?

I’ve avoided champagne, but I’m hoping to hatch an urban camo this year. Good luck when these two are old enough!

7 Likes

My goodness, the first one :flushed:. I am completely enamored with it. It is beautiful :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

5 Likes

It looks.like marble! I think Ill name him Donatello

5 Likes

Ya, should be fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yes. Something differnt than my pied projects

5 Likes

Sweet!!! That’s going to produce some drool-worthy offspring.

4 Likes

Sometimes the best Christmas presents are the ones we choose ourselves. I did that last year. I named him Kringle.

4 Likes

Awwwww I love that name Caryl! :heart:

3 Likes

Good name choice. As long as it is not a human that you got for yourself. :rofl:

4 Likes

Nah, not a human. He’s a corn snake, for whom I now realize I need an updated picture. This is Kringle, though.

5 Likes

Ooooooh Caryl, he is a handsome dude! Have you bred him with anybody? You probably have but I can’t keep up with all the corn moms and dads! :rofl:

And Miss Fanny is still such a prim and proper little girl! And boy can she pack away those pinks! :joy:

Happy New Year again!!! :heart:

3 Likes

He is indeed a handsome dude. He’s pinker now, having turned out unexpectedly to be RF. He’s 17 months old now, so he may possibly be paired this season. I’m still considering.

Hooray for Miss Fanny! And Happy New Year again to you!

4 Likes