New baby ball python

So yesterday I was told that our local reptile shop was going out of business not for anything bad but only because he wasn’t doing that well. And since he is closing he is having a sale everything is %35 off so today I went in there to see what they have and I can home with a new ball python. He is a fire enchi yellow belly I’m not sure exactly how old he is. He was originally $350 but since he is having a sale he was only $200 and the guy who owns the reptile shop gave us an enclosure for him that he made himself(I still need to add a few things to it though) we also got a heat mat, heat lamp, two heat lamp bulbs, a thermometer thing for the humidity( I forgot what those are called), and he already had decor in the enclosure. So for all that it cost me $385 which is a pretty good price to me. Also I named his Prince Lucifer because I’ve always liked the name price and I saw a dog named Lucifer and I love that name ( yes I know what Lucifer is) so I thought it would be nice to name him Prince Lucifer.

12 Likes

Sounds like you got a good deal. Ifnyounhabe any questions or concerns, just shout them out. We love helping others out. Congrats

6 Likes

Will do thank you!

6 Likes

Pretty python! Prince Lucifer is a great name in my opinion! If anyone has a issue you could always call it Lucy for short. Or the ball python formally known as Prince😂

6 Likes

Very nice snake! And yes any questions can be answered here! Actually Lucifer was the highest most beautiful angel in Heaven who led the Heavenly choir before his pride got to him and he fell from God’s Grace.

So if anyone says anything about the name, you can honestly say you named your snake after a once beautiful angel……

Don’t hesitate with questions!!! :blush:

4 Likes

So first of all thank you and second his name is no longer prince Lucifer it is banana bread I was told to change his name

4 Likes

Oh well, I could eat a loaf of banana bread any day of the week! So that’s a great name too! I really like the bright blushing inbetween the side pattern and dorsal, very good looking pet!

3 Likes

I like Banana Bread better because I like banana bread with cream cheese thank you! Lol. I have a “Banana Mac”. :blush::snake:

4 Likes