New ball python!

Hello! First of I just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful people who helped me a few days ago!:heart:

Hellloooo!! I wanted to come on here and respectfully show off my new BP! Im a first time ball python owner who has done a butt ton of research but I’m willing to accept reasonable tips from anyone who knows what they are talking about!

These pictures where taken while doing inspection and moving her to her QE and while she’s in shed, so take note they won’t be the best!

Here is Madara (mah-dar-ah) she is a female pin het vpi axonthic

10 Likes

Do you know if it is a he or she. Are you planning to breed her? Madara is so cute :grinning: :snake:

2 Likes

I’m going off of what the breeder said as far as gender until I can get her settled in a checked again !! As of right now I’m not planning on breeding her in the future. Thank you!!!:heart:

3 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the family. She is beautiful!

3 Likes

Congratulations to you! What an exciting time to open that up that box to see what’s inside! Then your beautiful baby is revealed! I’m so happy for you! And by the way she is very nice! I am glad you don’t have plans to breed Madara. It’s nice to know she will just be a pet! :heart::blush:

2 Likes

Congrats! What a lovely girl! (or maybe boy? heheh) You’ll find a lot of very knowledgeable people here who can help you with any questions you end up having.
I just got my own baby BP this year too.

4 Likes

Congratulations! So glad she made it safe and sound. She’s beautiful!

4 Likes

How did the trip go? Any problems?

4 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Nope! Made it safe and sound… her temperature and humidity was good throughout the drive, and she completed her shed! As well as went to the bathroom… should receive her first meal from me in a few days!

3 Likes

Thank you! Congratulations to you as well!!! I would love to see your BP!

3 Likes

That is great to hear. It is best to let it settle in for a week as of today before feeding.

4 Likes

Pretty snake! Love pinstripes, glad everything went good. Like @d_y_python said let her settle in for about a week before offering food. Also I know it’s hard but try not to hold her much as well until a day or so after she eats for you. Once you start off good with her, she should hopefully be a great problem free pet for you! Enjoy your new python!

4 Likes

Yay! Congratulations! Ball pythons are really fun pets.

4 Likes

So cute! Hashirama said he’d rise again!:face_exhaling:

3 Likes

Thank you! I was waiting to see if anyone would catch where the name is from​:joy::joy:

1 Like