New Boa added to the family šŸ

So after a long searchā€¦ And trying to find a maleā€¦ But ending up with a female (Itā€™s ok, she was meant to be).
Long story short, I wanted a male, the oh wanted a femaleā€¦ (Iā€™ll still be getting a male, you wait and see!) :sweat_smile: Then this special female popped up, and we couldnā€™t pass her up!! :white_heart:
We have finally put a deposit on my fav Boaā€¦
Born on May 4th! (May the 4th be with you!) She will obviously be getting a Star Wars themed name! :laughing:
Here she is, our Moonglow Paradox! :crescent_moon:
Why get a normal Moonglow when you could get a special oneā€¦ :smiling_face_with_tear: I fell in love with the morph from the first moment I saw it. Just so beautifulā€¦

Photo credit to ā€˜All about Boasā€™. An amazing breeder who I canā€™t thank enough :black_heart:

24 Likes

Well she certainly is AMAZING!

3 Likes

Just the clean head and eyes alone on her! Very beautiful! Great pick upšŸ‘

3 Likes

Woooooooahhhh!
BIG congratulations on that one!
Please keep us posted on that Star Wars name!
May the 4th be with usā€¦
Always.

4 Likes

Congratulations, thats a beautiful boa

5 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! She is gorgeous! Congratulations on such a beautiful girl @ghoulishcresties.

4 Likes

Thankyou! Canā€™t wait to get her :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Thankyou :black_heart:
I loved the fact her head was clean :sweat_smile:
Waiting on more pics and a video!

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™m very lucky I got her, many tried snapping her upā€¦
quickly chucked a deposit down :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

Thankyou, she is pretty, not to watch her grow! (Once sheā€™s here!) x

2 Likes

Your faultā€¦
Well a few of you on here and your beautiful Boasā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

I will gladly accept that responsibility :wink:. One of these days Iā€™m gonna add a moonglow to my collection too. Trying to get all the Sterling, IMG, and, VPI stuff though right now lol :joy:.

5 Likes

Oh my god, congrats! She looks amazing. I myself should be getting a species of boa in the upcoming months, but I wonā€™t be revealing anything about that until later.

3 Likes

Yes, the blame goes to @lumpy for my love of boas as well lol. You did a good job Riley

4 Likes

Gorgeous Boa!! Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning.

4 Likes

Beautiful addition @ghoulishcresties !

3 Likes

Congrats!!! I love that head for sure. Kahl or T+? Beautiful regardless, I remember seeing her posted I think.

I need a male BP and a Pure Sonoran Hypo hey Leopard, and plan to look while at Tinley but man, some of the stuff posted after this season makes me think Iā€™ll get a boa before even a BP lol. Even tho Iā€™ll be able to breed the BPs before my boas are old enough. Always happy to see otherā€™s new friends! Congrats again.

3 Likes

Moonglow = Kahl, Anery, and hypo :wink:

3 Likes