New Boaedon fuliginosis

Picked up this cute lil Boaedon fuliginosis(house snake) this weekend at the Expo. She is het butter so will look at getting a male from the same breeder next year.

6 Likes

She is pretty! Love the eye stripes and head on her!

3 Likes

Congratulations on a really pretty animal! I love my little brown house snake boy. He has the most velvety feel!

Best wishes for your breeding plans and success when you pick up your male next year @jjward777! :crossed_fingers::blush:

4 Likes

Thank you. She is the 6th house snake in the collect now. Got a sub adult pair of T+ Hybino Boaedon fuliginosis and we’ll as a young female. As well as a young pair of Boaedon Lineatus. Will try take pics when feeding tonight. They just not the easiest to take pics of don’t sit still for a second :joy::rofl:.

2 Likes

I personally love the house snake specifically for the head stripe. The Boaedon Lineatus is my absolute favorite of the house snake species just because of the line​:grin::ok_hand:

3 Likes

What a pretty little noodle! Good luck with your breeding project – butters are gorgeous.

4 Likes

Finally managed to get a chance to take some pics of my young adultish pair of T+ Hybino Boaedon fuliginosis.

4 Likes

Nice! With the genes making this snake so bright you can really see the busy pattern it has!
Pretty animal! Love the simple but effective cage furniture!:+1:

2 Likes

I like the simplistic cage furnishings as well! My little corn noodle Little Dot is using his paper towel cave as we speak!

Very pretty houses @jjward777! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment on cage furniture :grin::grin:. I’ve always used them they basically free anyway​:joy:. For the smaller snakes I just cut them in half. I’ve got to say though compared to corn snakes these guys grow like weeds

1 Like

I personally have always loved the patterns of house snakes. Looking too add some greens and blacks to the collection. But no one has babies available at the moment so got to just wait now. If it was possible I would keep every house snake there is but unfortunately being in Johannesburg I can only keep certain species without a permit.

3 Likes