New corn snake!

he is finally here! He’s a 3 year old pied sided blood red and I couldn’t be happier with him. I don’t intend to breed him as I’m just a hobbyist keeper, but gosh he’s pretty! What do you all think?

11 Likes

Absolutely stunning! I hope he turns out to be an amazing fun boy for you. Corns are usually so goofy and fun snakes.

1 Like

Thank you! I have had corns in the past before I got out of the hobby some years ago and I always loved their energy. He’s so great to handle, not that headshy at all! I’m thrilled with him :slight_smile:

Keep working with him and you’ll have yourself an amazing buddy of a snake. Corns are just so darn cute!

Gotta ask cause I’m always curious… What’s he being kept in?

This is his enclosure! It is a 90 x 45 x 30 exo terra.

4 Likes

I should mention that light is just for plant growth. The heat comes from a UTH.

Oh yeah you showed that off before! Still an amazing tank setup. Dude is gonna be all over that.

2 Likes

Wow! He is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He is gorgeous! I’ve never kept corns, but seeing this pretty noodle seriously makes me reconsider whether that was the right decision :thinking:

Jealous lol, such a pretty pied sided. Im sure you’ll be very happy with him

1 Like

Gorgeous boy! Congrats!

1 Like

So the corn bug may have bitten me… I picked up this little dude today and am housing him in a 20 long until he fills out. I have named him peppercorn! Any idea what morph he is? Anery something???

2 Likes

Looks straight Anery to me. Cute little dude you got there. Enjoy your thread of a snake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I figured it was just an anery :slight_smile: I’m so excited to have him!

1 Like

Pretty little one! They are addictive! I agree, Anery A most likely.

1 Like