New Enclosure for Corn snake

Hi there! I am purchasing a new corn snake after being out of the hobby for some time now. This is the enclosure I decided to roll with. it is an exo terra measuring 90 x 45 x 30 cm and i have stocked it with two hides, a water dish, plenty of climbing sticks and oak bark (sanitised) as well as a live pothos that i’ve been growing for quite some time. (it is potted for easy watering & continued growth.)

he will have a UTH attached to a jumpstart thermostat, and the light on top is just for plant growth. what do you think? anything to add/remove?

thanks!

2 Likes

How old/big is the snake. I have found with my corns that smaller snakes prefer smaller spaces overall. Less stress ect. But for a larger more confident snake the setup looks amazing. I think more overall cover might be good (fake vines maybe if you don’t want to clutter with more live) but it’s a really nice setup.

1 Like

Thank you!

He is 3 years old and about 3.5 feet long.

Beautiful enclosure!

1 Like

Oh then that’s freaking perfect. He’s gonna love the room to climb! Pics of your boy when you get him would be amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like