New genetic to be added - Cocoa Ball Python

Cocoa yellowbelly champagne

5 Likes

That is sharp. Is it the only one you produced?

There are a few but we are holding everything back until we have proven cocoa is a new gene. Many other combinations have been made with the cocoa and in time we will so a video and start selling some.

We will have the results to prove that the cocoa is a new gene in august we have eggs due to hatch on august 18th from a chocolate (bhb) to cocoa enchi. this well show along with other combs we have already hatch out, the same same combs with chocolate look nothing like the same mixed with cocoa. We will show all of our results in video’s and maybe a podcast. This is going to be the next hot dark gene to work with so keep your eyes on this don’t overlook this great new gene. Morphmart Reptiles LLC

We will bring some to the Dayton show to see in person and maybe let a few go. maybe…

1 Like

We did breed the cocoa enchi to a bhb chocolate out of 11 eggs got no supers and when i breed a cocoa to cocoa i get at least one super out of 4 eggs. So i don’t think its a chocolate i have mixed it in with many codom pairings this season and have someone bigger than me working on proving that cocoa is its own morph.

1 Like