New Life! San Matias Rosy Litter

“Tlaloc” & “Toci” have produced a very brightly color litter of San Matias Rosy Boas. It is a litter of five. This is a first litter for both parents, and our first time producing this locality. Sorry the pic isn’t better, we’ll take more soon.

17 Likes

Congratulations on producing a new locality for yourself.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

One of the most colorful babies.

9 Likes

Congratulations!
Those are really beautiful!

1 Like

What beautiful little rosies, congrats!

1 Like

Here is a picture of the two best babies in the litter, shortly after their first shed. The color is electric! I’ve never seen such nice baby San Mats, much less produced them.

8 Likes

@westridge congrats! Those stripes are AMAZING, and YES on those :fire: colors!! Nice job!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

This will be the first baby in the litter to go to a new home. This male’s new owners have named him “Rossimo”. Rossimo will be a gift for one very lucky little boy.

9 Likes

BEAUTIFUL :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! Great stripes there!!! (Oops… just noticed above that I said that already. Well, it is definitely worth saying twice :nerd_face:)

1 Like

Worth saying again, very nice stripes! I do love stripes. I’m no Rosy expert but these babies really look special to me. They’re so clean, and very high contrast.