New MorphMarket Owner/CEO

Hello everyone! I’m excited to introduce myself to you all. It’s been roughly a month since I took over as the new owner of MorphMarket , and this is the first opportunity I’ve had to engage with the community forums. I’d like to take a moment to introduce myself and invite anyone with questions or concerns to join the conversation.

I’m aware that some of you have experienced challenges with our recent updates, and I hope you’ve had the opportunity to explore the new category/trait filters on the various listing pages, which should make it easier to navigate between categories and filter traits. Rest assured, we will continue to make enhancements in the coming weeks and months, including the addition of our Local section.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I eagerly await any feedback or suggestions you might have.

38 Likes

Just gotta say, despite the very WWE looking profile pic, @drollinger is one real lovely guy!

@stewart_reptiles @wreckroomsnakes @lumpy @chesterhf I know you guys likely have a bunch of questions … don’t be shy.

9 Likes

Thomas bringing the stress :upside_down_face:

@drollinger do you have any plans that would currently effect the way the forum works and functions? It is just that we have so many people that really enjoy this place for a primary way to communicate with other keepers. It might not be in the community’s heath to make radical changes. I personally think that improvements are always needed and encouraged by our members though.

Welcome to our community by the way! It is really nice to have you here!

14 Likes

Thanks Thomas for the tag. <3 For now i have no questions, comments or concerns. I would just like to say welcome to the forum.

7 Likes

Ill throw a question out. At what point in a buyer/seller conversation does it stop calculating your as seller “response time”? Because sometimes when we have people on payment plans or even someone just excited about a purchase they will message more than avg and unless we “had the last word” it makes it look like we didn’t reply. Then it becomes a no you hang up situation. They say thanks, we reply youre welcome. They send a smiley face. We send a thumbs up and so on lol like ok please stop now. I dont want to click “seller already replied” because that looks ruder than a thumbs up but I also dont want t look like we dont reply with a long response time avg.

11 Likes

Response times are only calculated for the initial inquiry message… any follow-ups are not counted. If they reply, you do have to take some form of action to clear your “needs reply” notification count, though.

11 Likes

Welcome to the family here on the community. As @lumpy said, this is an important place for a lot of folks to come and hang out with like-minded folks. The recent upgrades have been great. We look forward to interacting with you on here as well.

8 Likes

Welcome!
Nice to finally meet you :grin:

@eaglereptiles i fully agree with the wwe picture :rofl:
I was like AI? Haha.

6 Likes

Glad to welcome you, @drollinger. This is a wonderful community. It definitely fills a unique role with this fascinating group. Looking forward to getting to know you better, and expecting continued great things from this fine group of folks!

9 Likes

I am addicted to this forum that I call a family. I have nothing to do with any other social media of any kind but this place is different and I just can’t stay away! I’m sure it won’t take you long to see what I mean if you hang around here! Lol! So without further ado, WELCOME! :blush:

9 Likes

How and why did you create Dubia? And how did that lead to where you are today?

What have been the best parts of your journey so far?

What is your favourite species?

What do you do outside of the workplace?

10 Likes

I guess i will piggy back off of some of Thomas’s questions

Why did you decide to purchase MorphMarket instead of making a new site? ( i hope that doesn’t come of as rude :confused: )

Did you really try and purchase kingsnake.com prior to MorphMarket or was were you just kidding ?

How are you liking being the owner so far?

9 Likes

Welcome! I do have a question, I know you can already choose the maturity of the animal in filters but I was wondering if you could add something so you could pick what year the animal was born in filters would be nice! I’ve been wanting a filter like that for a while now and it would be great if you could add it. Thanks!

8 Likes

I haven’t been keeping up with the MorphMarket happenings, so please don’t take offense, i am genuinely curious. Why did the creator of MM sell the company?

5 Likes
11 Likes

Welcome! I don’t really have any questions, but I’d still like to say welcome to the MM community.

7 Likes

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Some questions for you here @drollinger

9 Likes

Welcome to the community side (finally) Darien :smiley:

9 Likes