New MorphMarket Owner/CEO

Welcome to the family here on the community. As @lumpy said, this is an important place for a lot of folks to come and hang out with like-minded folks. The recent upgrades have been great. We look forward to interacting with you on here as well.

8 Likes

Welcome!
Nice to finally meet you :grin:

@eaglereptiles i fully agree with the wwe picture :rofl:
I was like AI? Haha.

6 Likes

Glad to welcome you, @drollinger. This is a wonderful community. It definitely fills a unique role with this fascinating group. Looking forward to getting to know you better, and expecting continued great things from this fine group of folks!

9 Likes

I am addicted to this forum that I call a family. I have nothing to do with any other social media of any kind but this place is different and I just can’t stay away! I’m sure it won’t take you long to see what I mean if you hang around here! Lol! So without further ado, WELCOME! :blush:

9 Likes

How and why did you create Dubia? And how did that lead to where you are today?

What have been the best parts of your journey so far?

What is your favourite species?

What do you do outside of the workplace?

10 Likes

I guess i will piggy back off of some of Thomas’s questions

Why did you decide to purchase MorphMarket instead of making a new site? ( i hope that doesn’t come of as rude :confused: )

Did you really try and purchase kingsnake.com prior to MorphMarket or was were you just kidding ?

How are you liking being the owner so far?

9 Likes

Welcome! I do have a question, I know you can already choose the maturity of the animal in filters but I was wondering if you could add something so you could pick what year the animal was born in filters would be nice! I’ve been wanting a filter like that for a while now and it would be great if you could add it. Thanks!

8 Likes

I haven’t been keeping up with the MorphMarket happenings, so please don’t take offense, i am genuinely curious. Why did the creator of MM sell the company?

5 Likes
11 Likes

Welcome! I don’t really have any questions, but I’d still like to say welcome to the MM community.

7 Likes

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Some questions for you here @drollinger

9 Likes

Welcome to the community side (finally) Darien :smiley:

9 Likes

I haven’t used this community forum before, but I look forward to it. I’m so excited for all the new changes to MM. Thanks for the invite.

11 Likes

Your welcome! Glad to have you apart of the community forums! :blush:

5 Likes

We can definitely add this filter! I’ll put it on the list to be added in the next 6 months or so!

8 Likes

I actually tried building something but after almost a year into it decided it was going to be too complex and take another year or two to finish the right way.

I did actually reach out to revive kingsnake. So it was true! :joy:

I like it. It’s a lot of work and will be quite the learning curve, and I have had my fair share of criticism (a lot of it much deserved as I’m a lot to handle), but I’m excited for what I can bring to the platform and the hobby/industry!

12 Likes

Thank you so much! I think a lot of people will enjoy this filter

5 Likes

You are doing fantastic. It is inspiring to see as someone in my first year having a feeder/exotics business. Just a few years ago I remember buying from dubia.com and it seemed you guys were just taking off around the US. Since then you guys have exploded. The fact Wichita’s reptile community has grown so rapidly from dubia.com, inspires me to keep hope that one day I can start some kind of exibit over on the MO side. One that helps grow the community and overall love for reptiles.

4 Likes