New rack for the Juvie boas

Only problem is I need another one to make it even with the other two lol

7 Likes

Always nice to get new housing setup for the animals. Is the new rack a standard 70 or the new super 70 rack?

2 Likes

I love posts like this because they give a frame of reference in to what a breeding room/snake room looks like.

1 Like

Nice additions! How big do baby boas generally need?

1 Like

I think the super, i use v70 tubs

1 Like

I use the smaller rack when they are born until they sell, and holdbacks go in v70 tubs.

2 Likes

What is the smaller rack? I am comparing price to size on baby racks for my future litters.

To me it looks like the C Serpents 18 tub 6 qt rack.

1 Like

That is what I thought but wanted to make sure that is what it is. I am trying to start to put money away for racks right now in preparation :joy:.

2 Likes

That is an extremely smart thing to do since you have aspirations of breeding in the future. Way too many of us put off and don’t get ready for what we are planning to do in the near future. I know I’ve lollygagged a handful of times and been stuck improvising.

2 Likes

Though I am quite crafty, I want to start with quality housing from the start so I don’t have to switch gears down the line. I really want to have extra space at all times so I can buy new babies when I want without the concern of running out of space.

1 Like

I agree, I’ve improvised before (to save money) but wasn’t very good about saving (luckily I didn’t have lots of babies to house my first breeding season). Right now I’m saving for hatchling racks.

1 Like