New reptile mom!

I tried googling but it was no help, I’ve been lurking for a minute, if anyone could help❤️ )

I currently own three babes a gargoyle, crested, and a bearded dragon ( the dragon in a completely different room with lights and all things beardie )
I was wondering if i’m able to have my gargoyle and crested enclosures next to eschother without stressing them out or if i should place a wall between the two:)

id love to hear some options, research, and past experiences. also if you know of any good websites, books, etc to learn the most about the 3 lmk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My gargoyle is next to my Cresties with no issue at all.
Just keep a close eye :blush:

3 Likes

Keeping them together should be fine. I personally keep cardboard between them but I don’t think I need to.

2 Likes

I honestly feel like it depends on the gecko… some people can do it with no problems and others can’t.

Also, welcome to the community!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

does anyone happen to know what kind of morphs the babes are : my crested is looking like a pinstripe and i think my gargoyle is organe stripe but lmk please:)

thank you all for the welcoming comments❤️

1 Like

Welcome to the community, your babies look AMAZING :star_struck:

I don’t have a gargoyle gecko yet, but I’d imagine it would be fine, depending on their temperaments.

Your Crestie is a partial pinstripe. I’m no expert with gargoyles but I think it’s an orange stripe

1 Like

Crestie is a partial pin, looks like a blonde.

Also the gargoyle is an orange stripe, keep an eye as some orange stripes turn red when older :blush:

1 Like