We are excited to announce the release of a long-awaited feature. Animals can now be listed on sale!
Animals that are on sale will have a sale price listed in red. The ability to filter by sales will be available soon.
How Sales Work:
- An animal can be put on sale only once per ad listing cycle.
- Sales will be active for 72 hours per listing but can be manually disabled before then.
- Sales can be activated once per an ad’s listing cycle. Once you renew your ad after a few weeks, you can run it on sale again.
- Sellers can activate a sale on one, several, or all of your listings at once, depending on what kind of sale you’d like to have.
- The price must be lower than the original animal price.
- The price must accurately reflect what you are willing to sell the animal for and not a “fake price” tactic to garner inquiries.
We limit how often you can run an animal on sale because otherwise, some folks might run all their animals “on sale” all the time, and the feature would lose value. We may create more options for how sales can be run in the future.
To learn more about this feature and how activate sales, click here!