New Social Media Platform

Pop over and say hello.

5 Likes

Hello Thomas :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Hey Riley!

Fancy seeing you here :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This looks really cool! I just went ahead and made an account. Im not sure how much i’ll end up using it because i’m finding it a little overwhelming to use right now. I’m sure tons of people will enjoy it though.

I had this exact thought when i saw it lol. I’m also not really a big fan of facebook (also find it kinda overwhelming) but hopefully this should be better as it’s just for reptiles. I think if it had a dark mode it would be so much better lol

Edit: Literally like 10 seconds after posting this i found the dark mode :joy:

4 Likes

It is a nice feature huh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Mines on dark mode. Did that instantly :rofl:

5 Likes

Also think I broke the site.

Been trying to share a post and the last 15 mins it’s been loading…

Think I added too many pictures :joy:

5 Likes

Try to add five to a post and then edit the post to add five more. I noticed that there is an issue adding more than five at once. It just takes a really long time after that.

5 Likes

Same Elisha :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m having issues changing my profile picture and repositioning my cover photo. It says saved then doesn’t appear to have changed

3 Likes

Oookay I’m confused here, somehow I already have a page/account on there but I haven’t registered before?

Am I missing something? :joy:
Was this info like… ported over from MorphMarket, and does the site maybe use my MorphMarket login or…? What’s going on :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That worked! Took a while but got there Thankyou!

My gosh this is kicking off well isn’t it! So many new people :black_heart:

Cannot wait til we can share :laughing::black_heart:

5 Likes

I don’t know? Maybe @eaglereptiles would know.

3 Likes

I think it has something to do with this.

4 Likes

Can you share this here please :blush:: ColdBlooded - Social Media for Reptile Enthusiasts

3 Likes

It’s not just yet, but that is the plan. Riley answered both questions in one screenshot :muscle: Everyone go and join Hollys page and flood it with pictures of your reptiles :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s not letting me. I try to press the reply button and it doesn’t do anything.

3 Likes

Can you tell me your device details?

3 Likes

It’s an iphone 13 pro max. I’m on iOS 16.5

3 Likes

Ok I’ve found an issue. Won’t let me post anything :joy:

Also won’t let me share a post from my page to my group. Says can’t share a post to a group that isn’t your own… but it is haha

4 Likes