New Social Media Platform

I knew that Elisha would be posting nonstop lol :joy:. But 40 an hour is crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. That is why we love you @ghoulishcresties!

6 Likes

She’s not stealing me :wink:. I love you Thomas :rofl:.

6 Likes

Looking Kelly Clarkson GIF by NBC

5 Likes

No I’m stealing. The darkside has cookies, come on over

4 Likes

I’ll abuse mod powers for my Lumpy …

Don’t push me … :sweat_smile:

I think we got a little off track… So, coldblooded.com … thats new

5 Likes

Just a little :pinching_hand:

2 Likes

Cookies??? I want some!!!
GIMMIE THE COOKIES

3 Likes

You’re hired, lol!

3 Likes

I’m loving it :rofl::black_heart:

5 Likes

Okay cool. I’m still a tad bit confused on one thing though: Since my info was already ported over, how do I access my account? Do I just use the same login as I do for MorphMarket?

4 Likes

I should have more information on that soon! I am not 100% sure; our developers are working on the best way to do the process

6 Likes

So I tried to make an account but already have one apparently, I also tried to log in with my MM username / password but that didn’t work (says my email doesn’t exist, when I tried with just my username and password it said the password was wrong…) and it won’t let me re-register with new credentials. Any fix or advice for this?

3 Likes

How interesting! Just created a profile.

4 Likes

About when will general audience be able to actually start posting?

4 Likes

I have the same issue, but it sounds like the devs are working on a way to make it so us with “existing” accounts ported from MorphMarket can access them, so we’ll have to stay tuned and see!

5 Likes

Can fake accounts get deleted from Cold Blooded if someone were to like steal pics and whatnot from a different platform that didn’t belong to them? Like who can see the users that signs up and then has the power to delete them??

7 Likes

@brittni-admin

3 Likes

Absolutely! Use the report button or send a message directly to myself or Brittni, or an email to support.morphmarket.com

6 Likes

Please double-check your email settings on MM also and make sure your using the “Primary” email to log into CB.

Also, those having log in issues, what device type are you using?

• Apple
  • Android
  • Windows
  • Other
0 voters
2 Likes

I just checked all my info on MM, everything looks like it should work. When I try logging in as “sunfishexotics” it says I have the wrong password, but when trying to recover the password it says my email does not exist in the system. I have tried on both apple / safari and windows.

4 Likes