New to the site somewhat

Like i said, I am somewhat new to the site. I have been lurking around in the shadows now for a few months, buying a few snakes here and there. I am not new to ball pythons , I had a nice collection started over 10 years ago, but things happened and I sold my collection before I ever got any of them big enough to breed. so this time around I purchased proven breeders from some of you. what i currently have that will be ready to breed this coming season are normal het hypo female, normal het albino female , super pastel spider pinstripe or killer spinner. My males are as follows Super Mystic male, Blade Enchi 100% het Clown male, and Pastel Banana clown Male. I have a two 66%het clown orange ghost females but they won’t be ready till maybe next year. Trying to decide what male to breed to what female or if i should keep looking for a different male. I am also looking for more females that are ready to breed or are proven breeders. I tend to like the lesser gene or the butter gene. I am trying to do all this while not breaking the bank. I have to say that all the sellers i have talked to have been wonderful and I have enjoyed my time on this site. Oh, and i am open to suggestions on breeding as well if you have a male in mind that you think might be a better choice let me know, I will definitely check it out.

1 Like

Welcome back aboard the Ball addiction😊

1 Like