New to this community

My name is Gabriel. I’ve had a kingsnake and three ball pythons. Kingsnake (Rosy) passed long ago, and two of my BP’s (Monty/Cairo) were left with an ex… Very hard for me, but she loves them too. I still have my little Lucius (Cinnamon, Spotnose, Het-Clown) and I’m getting ready to purchase a Northern Emerald Tree Boa in the next few weeks. I joined this community hoping that there would be more ETB owners, but will absolutely welcome any input on questions I may have in the future. I’ll keep you guys updated.

3 Likes

Welcome! And welcome to lil Lucius too! What a sweet baby! Lovely pattern.

3 Likes

Welcome! Pretty ball. I look forward to seeing the ETB. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Gabriel! I think you can find several ETB enthusiasts on here. The ETB’s are so gorgeous, I’m insanely jealous of the people who own them (but I know they just aren’t for me). I hope you’ll post photos once you receive him/her.

3 Likes

Definitely going to post all the photos! I would love a female, but it’s really hard to sex hatchlings without causing damage. So I’m good with either! Just going to have to pick out a unisex name!

3 Likes

Welcome to our community, @ghost01 ! Sounds like you have quite an interesting collection. Looking forward to more pics of the gang!

1 Like