New User - Cant Figure Out Site - HELP

Im sorry but Ive been at this for over an hour this is the most confusing website(s?) ever. I tried to make a post here, but I guess this website is entirely separate from Morph Market? So I somehow found my way BACK to there and i cant figure out how to post my snake for sale unless i make an entire seller profile? Im not a store Im just 1 person trying to find her kingsnake a home and these sites are way too confusing. :frowning: please can someone help

5 Likes

Sure, I’m happy to try and help out! This forum/community is part of the site and under the morphmarket umbrella, but is just for sharing information and pictures, discussions, answering questions, resources and guides, etc. Welcome!

If you would like to post a snake for sale, you do need to make a sellers account and store in order to post an ad, as this community is not for sales or advertisement. However it isn’t as complicated as it looks, here is the main page with many guides on how to use the site.

This guide on how to get started selling will help you get started on setting up your account

11 Likes

It really is easy. If this old redneck can figure it out, anyone can!

9 Likes