Newest Morphs?

I’m sure this has been asked 100,000 times. What do you see as the newest, coolest morphs out there? I know a lot of breeders probably keep their best stuff a secret for a while. Let me know what you guys think. All I could find was sunset balls?

I think Cryptic is really cool, that’s relatively new. I also think some really cool things are going to happen with the Stranger gene. And the surface is just beginning to be scratched with Acid/Confusion/Static. Puzzle isn’t brand new but still has a lot of untapped potential.

2 Likes

real sleeper genes in my opinion are Bongo and Paint/sentinal. Sooo much still to done with those.

Fully agree :wink:

A lot of interesting things still to be done with amazing gene. Can’t wait to see what people start making with them.

1 Like

I don’t know how “new” it is as I am fairly new to keeping up with morphs but I personally love the monsoons. If I had $12,000-$12,500 to drop I would grab one asap. Unfortunately my budget for snakes is small right now.

1 Like

shoot if I had $8,000 I’d buy two hets and make my own. They are just spectacular to me.

1 Like

Yes! Monsoons are so cool and different from everything else on the market.

2 Likes

I’m with you on that. I’d definitely buy into that project if I had that kind of money.

3 Likes