Newest MRC Moderator: Hilary

I am excited and honoured to announce that the MRC staff team has grown a little recently, with another addition that I think the majority would agree is a hugely positive member of our community.

Hilary always brings a positive, educational and welcoming tone to every thread she touches and I can say we for sure are glad to have her on board to help with daily moderation of the place.

Please join us in welcoming @chesterhf to the MRC staff team!

24 Likes

Yay!!! That’s awesome, congrats @chesterhf !!

Happy We Did It GIF by Storyful

13 Likes

Big congrats here too!! :black_heart::black_heart:

We’re all lucky to have you :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Yay! Congrats to @chesterhf and extra congrats to the MRC for obtaining such a valuable asset.
(Also thanks @mblaney for posting that GIF - a delight to be sure I can’t stop looking at it.)

9 Likes

Great to hear @chesterhf always enjoy the information you bring.

7 Likes

Thank you all so much! I’m here to serve (and look at everybody’s cute snake pictures)

17 Likes

@chesterhf Congratulations!! It’s well deserved :clap::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Welcome aboard! Super excited to see you added to the team! Well deserved Hilary! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Congrats!!

6 Likes

Congrats! Definitely deserved.

5 Likes

Congrats!! It’s awesome seeing the forum grow like this. Definitely a well deserved role. :heart:

Tbh I hope someday I can be a moderator/support too because I love helping people, but I think my activity/attention span is a bit too spastic at times for that :joy: so I just help when I can!

8 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Congratulations! Definitely well deserved! For some reason I already though you were staff lol

8 Likes

Congrats! All hail the new overlord!

7 Likes

Heck ya GO MorphMarket !

5 Likes

All right!! Congratulations, Hilary!! You’ve definitely added so much already to the MorphMarket community. We’re expecting GREAT things! (No pressure. :rofl: )

6 Likes