Newest MRC Moderator: Mary Hubbard

As our forum grows, there is more work to be done to keep it top notch. Whether it’s moving or splitting topics, re-tagging, and or helping keep our discussions in line with the site TOS, this little garden requires constant attention. Our goal is to serve for the betterment of the community.

For this reason, we’ve decided to grow the team by adding Mary Hubbard (@wreckroomsnakes). She’s been a regular and mature member of both the market and forum for quite a while now and has accepted our invitation to become a provisional moderator.

Please join me in welcoming her to the MRC staff team!

12 Likes

:partying_face:

Congrats!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Mary!!

welcome Mary!

Very excited to have you on board Mary

1 Like

Thanks everyone :grinning: I am looking forward to helping this forum grow into something wonderful. Hopefully @stewart_reptiles will be up to challenge of teaching me the ropes :rofl:

5 Likes

Welcome Supreme Leader !!

Congrats! :heart:

2 Likes

Nice! Well deserved, congrats Mary!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team Mary!

2 Likes

:love_you_gesture: “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a moderator.”
-John Quincy Adams… Or something along them lines :grin:.

Very well deserved.

2 Likes

Hi all, this is an exciting follow-on announcement.

Mary has been working dutifully in her role as provisional moderator for the last 6 weeks or so. We’ve seen her learn the tasks quickly, show initiative and use good judgment. As such, we’re excited to promote her to full moderator status.

Congratulations @wreckroomsnakes, thanks for all your work and commitment!

4 Likes

It’s official and training wheels are off :rofl: congrats Mary.

4 Likes

Thanks guys. @stewart_reptiles you realize i will still continue to bug you with ways to do things on here. Still haven’t figured out all the cool little tricks yet :rofl: I hope to make a difference here and make this forum a great place to come to for information.

5 Likes