Congrats!! :grin:

7 Likes

:tada::fireworks::confetti_ball: Congratulations @lumpy :hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Congrats Riley! Well deserved and about time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you @wreckroomsnakes

3 Likes

Late to the party, but congrats!:nerd_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Appreciate everything so far sir. Glad you jou joined the team.

5 Likes

Thank you :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats @lumpy!! Nothing less than a well deserved promotion imo! Is there anyone else besides yourself who has earned the badge “Devotee”? Haha

5 Likes

Yes, I believe there are six in the group lol :joy:

5 Likes

Yaaaay congrats to you!!! I believe you’ll make an excellent mod just like the rest I’ve encountered here! You all are so awesome! :partying_face: :partying_face: :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you, I am blessed to have such a great team to show me the ways of the (Jedi), lol the staff!

5 Likes

Congrats! But we all know youve only been on every day to get that 365 badge :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I love that badge! Man, it forced me to come up with good interesting content on the regular, lol.

5 Likes

A true pleasure to have you as part of the team!

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Congrats big man for putting in the work to get you to moderator!!! I remember you always being involved with this community and I wouldn’t have the group of mods any other way!!! Congratulations again big dawg! :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you! You have to know that means a whole lot coming from you, @nathan_e. I am happy that you think that of me. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you, @lumpy , and all the others, for working, seemingly tirelessly, in keeping this site fresh, functioning, and fabulous!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like