Newest MRC Moderator: Riley

I’m extremely excited and happy to announce that we have a new addition to the MRC Staff team.
From the moment they first joined our community, Riley has been nothing short of amazing.
From always welcoming new members and helping us find and fix bugs to learning how the software works and creating how-to posts and answering any questions they can on how this place works… this list could go on and on.

As a staff team we have seriously appreciated everything they have brought to the MRC and I believe the whole community feels the same.

Please join me, @t_h_wyman, @owalreptiles, @saleengrinch and of course @john in welcoming @lumpy to the MRC team!

MMC_5x2_logo-K

32 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS RILEY!
You 1000% deserve it :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you @john, @eaglereptiles, @saleengrinch, @t_h_wyman, and @owalreptiles for allowing me this amazing opportunity to work alongside all of you. You all have made this forum a wonderful place to grow and thrive in. I am so thankful that I found a place to encourage and influence me to grow in knowledge, and love of herps. @eaglereptiles it has been wonderful learning from you how the sites work and how to make them better. @saleengrinch, you have no idea what it means to have such a powerful encouraging person speaking life over me. @t_h_wyman, I am honored to have intelligent conversations with you about genetics and anything scientific. Thank you for the correction when I am wrong and also providing me with ways to find accurate information on the reptiles we love so much. @owalreptiles, thank you for providing wonderful educational content that I will be using in my own reptile room in the years to come. And lastly @john, thank you for making a place like MorphMarket and it’s community. Because of you, I have found a place and I am forever grateful. Also thank you for giving me a chance at being a moderator. Thank you all again.

19 Likes

Thank you @ghoulishcresties! You have to know that because of you and @foxreptile I am not completely lost with crested geckos and geckos alike.

12 Likes

:tada: CONGRATULATIONS :tada:

It was all you! Well deserved :grin:

9 Likes

Riley thank you for your kind words! Congratulations!!! Super excited to have you on the team! Well deserved!

10 Likes

Congrats Riley, you definitely deserve it. Ever since I’ve been lurking before I joined I noticed how much you help out. Well done

6 Likes

Thank you Riley for what you’ve already brought to this community. We’re grateful for your service!

9 Likes

Congratulations @lumpy !!!

7 Likes

That’s really awesome @lumpy. Heck I thought you were a staff member already. Keep up the great work!

7 Likes

Congratulations! This is well deserved and you’ve always been helpful on here answering questions about anything and everything.

7 Likes

Congratulations! Definitely well deserved!

8 Likes

CONGRATS!!!
Well done Riley its well deserved and thank you for all of your help!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:tada:
You deserve this. Ever since I first joined the forum you have always been there with good information and encouraging words. I am happy that you get this opportunity to do more of what you are good at.

6 Likes

Thank you guys! I have love this forum from the first time I was just a member that just lurked around without an account. But as I became more involved, and build friendships with Shaun and Thomas, the love for this community bloomed into many opportunities that I wouldn’t have had previously.

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @slither_shack.

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you Riley!

8 Likes

Congrats @lumpy ! This title is very well deserved! I always thought you were already a moderator😅

7 Likes