Newest MRC Moderator: Shaun

This is my favourite posts I’ve had to write so far!

As Morphmarket grows as both a marketplace and a brand we will need a top notch team to help keep our ship afloat. Whether it is just moving or splitting topics, re-tagging, or helping keep our discussions flowing with a enthusiastic touch… In the words of John “This little garden requires constant attention.”.

This is why I am extremely excited to announce Shaun (@saleengrinch) as the newest member to the MRC staff team.

Shaun has been a absolute pleasure to have as a user on here and has always been willing to help how ever he can and share whatever knowledge he has, while always keeping cool and pushing conversations with both his wealth of experience and willingness to learn more.

Please join us welcoming Shaun to the MRC team!

17 Likes

Congratulations @saleengrinch you definitely bring the same sense of life and vitality that the staff brings. Look forward to seeing the staff title beneath your name. It is much deserved :grin:. You’ve definitely brought well-deserved opinions that have you change peoples minds and also begged to ask the hard questions even though they were hard. Congrats again @saleengrinch.

2 Likes

Congrats!! Glad to see the admin team expanding with more awesome people :grin:

2 Likes

@lumpy @trnreptiles Thank you both for the kind words!!! They are greatly appreciated!!!

3 Likes

Congrats, good sir! Glad to have you aboard

4 Likes

congrats @saleengrinch

2 Likes

@prestonrabe Thank you! @t_h_wyman Thank you! Your making me feeling like I’m back in the navy with the welcome aboard lol!

5 Likes

Solid addition for sure. Congratulations @saleengrinch. Well deserved Shaun, you’re always level headed and helpful. Just what the staff team needs.

3 Likes

Congrats @saleengrinch !! What an excellent choice!! I’ve always appreciated Shaun’s insight and knowledge as well as his ability to explain things in a way that doesnt make me feel like a dunce : )

2 Likes

Wtg @saleengrinch!! Great addition to the team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@mnroyals Thank you to my favorite super dwarf retic advisor! @solsticeroyals Appreciate the kind words!@tahllia89 Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Shaun, so grateful for all that you bring to this community!

3 Likes

@john Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words!

3 Likes

Congratulations!! I’ve been hoping you’d become a mod soon!

4 Likes

@chesterhf thank you I appreciate your vote of confidence! Lol

3 Likes

Welcome sir, glad to see you aboard.

2 Likes

@owalreptiles Thank you very much!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

@snarvicia Thank you so much!

Congratulations and thanks again for being so welcoming to me.

2 Likes