Newest MRC Moderator: Thomas

We continue to look for leaders to help us with keeping these forums running smoothly and according to the spirit of our community guidelines.

There is one member in particular who has been consistently showing up, creating useful content, and bringing a positive spirit and that is @eaglereptiles. We are super grateful for everything Thomas has brought to these forums so far, and that he has accepted our challenge to become a provisional moderator.

Please join me in welcoming him to the MRC staff team!

17 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thank you @john and the whole team… In fact, thank you everyone on here.

We have a brilliant group of users here that every single day show up to help others out, without a single want or ask in the world.

This place is amazing and I am looking forward to helping where ever I can in continuing its success and growth.

:blush:

I hope @stewart_reptiles is up to the task of being my mentor :joy:

10 Likes

Huge Congrats to Thomas. You are a valued member of the community and will be a valued member of the “mod squad.”

4 Likes

Thank you Mary, that really means a lot coming from yourself :blush:

2 Likes

I am and I will try to be gentle :imp::rofl:

Glad to have you on board.

3 Likes

Congrats Tom! I remember you being a new member just last year and now you are a mod! Really happy and impressed with everything you have done on here and i know you will do great things on here with the staff team! I guess i must now refer to you as sir Tom now haha. Props to all you guys for making this a great place!

4 Likes

Congratulations Tom. I can’t think of a more positive person deserving of that role more than yourself. Way overdue!

4 Likes

Thank you both :blush:

I’m just glad everyone enjoys my small part in our amazing community. I enjoy coming on here because of guys like yous.

4 Likes

Tom I admire how humble you are. But I don’t think you play a small part in this community…you are a HUGE part of our community and a big reason I enjoy these topics and discussions so much.

2 Likes

Well said, I couldn’t agree more. Without Thomas we wouldn’t even have anything like the morph encyclopedia or the threads spotlighting certain morphs all of which were his idea.

2 Likes

Congratulations Tom! What an honor :smiley:

1 Like

Great!!! You’re a great addition to the team. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Well done buddy :clap: :+1:

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congrats! :heart:

1 Like